7.21.2009

I, unlike every other person on this trip, do not have the gift of writing therefore, I will leave the descriptions to them and simply leave it at...This trip has been unexplainably amazing and I feel truly blessed to be apart of it.

Also, I want to give a shout out to my boy Jacob, I heard you wanted the address to our blog so you could keep up with our trip. Today we are heading out to Rome for a week and we are going to see the Vatican, the Colosseum, and tons of other places. I will keep you updated. I love you and miss you man! I hope your having a good summer break. say hi to aunt laura and uncle jeff for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Destination: Europe

Destination: Europe
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” - Mark Twain